教會聖詩 070

永久磐石
Rock of Ages, cleft of me

( 1 )
永久磐石為我開,
1Rock of Ages, cleft for me,

讓我藏身在祢懷;
let me hide myself in thee;

願祢所流血與水,
let the water and the blood,

解決我的眾罪孽,
from thy wounded side which flowed,

贖我免去罪永刑,
be of sin the double cure;

救我脫離罪權能。
save from wrath and make me pure.


( 2 )
縱我雙手不罷休,
Could my tears forever flow,

不能滿足祢要求,
Could my zeal no languor know,

縱我熱心能持久,
These for sin could not atone;

縱我眼淚永遠流,
thou must save, and thou alone.

仍不足以贖愆尤,
in my hand no price I bring,

必須祢來施拯救。
simply to thy cross I cling.


( 3 )
當我此生年日逝,
While I draw this final breath,

當我臨終閉目時,
when my eyes shall close in death,

當我飛進永世間,
when I rise to worlds unknown,

當我到祢寶座前,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,

永久磐石為我開,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,

讓我藏身在祢懷。
let me hide myself in thee.