教會聖詩 188

我每思念十字寶架
When I survey the wondrous cross

( 1 )
我每思念十字寶架,
When I survey the wondrous cross

並主如何在上懸掛;
On which the Prince of glory died,

我就不禁渾忘身家,
My richest gain I count but loss,

鄙視從前所有驕傲。
And pour contempt on all my pride.


( 2 )
願主禁我別有所誇,
Forbid it, Lord, that I should boast,

除了基督的十字架;
Save in the death of Christ my God!

前所珍愛虛空榮華,
All the vain things that charm me most,

今為祂血情願丟下。
I sacrifice them to His blood.


( 3 )
看從祂頭祂腳祂手,
See from His head, His hands, His feet,

憂情慈愛和血而流;
Sorrow and love flow mingled down!

那有愛憂如此相遘,
Did e’er such love and sorrow meet,

荊棘編成如此冕旒?
Or thorns compose so rich a crown?


( 4 )
假若宇宙都歸我有,
Were the whole realm of nature mine,

盡獻於主仍覺不夠;
That were a present far too small;

愛既如此奇妙深厚,
Love so amazing, so divine,

當得我心我命所有。
Demands my soul, my life, my all.